Please read these terms and conditions of supply carefully before ordering. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We recommend that you print or save a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
By clicking on a button marked “I accept” or ticking the box and then click “submit order” or “proceed to payment” you agree that you understand and agree to these terms of supply. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any products from our site.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
Pickup: We offer an order collection option at our Centurion Office.
Courier: These are door-to-door services. The delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday.
Delivery options: We can deliver to most addresses within South Africa. Python makes use of the Courier Guy’s services. Certain restrictions may apply.
How Long Will it Take To Get My Package?
Pickup: In-Store Pickup is available within 24 Hours of placing your order. You will receive an email confirming that your order is ready for collection.
Courier: Delivery takes place within 1 – 3 working days after payment has been received, however, we normally ship the same day during working days. Courier costs are calculated at checkout.
Delivery Terms and Conditions:
Note – the below points call out how we determine what shipping charges apply, any incorrect information supplied by you may result in your order being canceled at any time.
- Please enter your postcode correctly as errors may lead to non-delivery or additional delivery costs being applied – Python cannot be held responsible in this regard
- All web orders are paid for at time of order online, even orders to be collected at our office. Please take your ID with you if collecting at our office. Any applicable additional fees will be added to the order upon checkout and the total final price you see will cover any additional shipping costs before you make payment
- We may not deliver to rural areas, plots, farms, game farms, mines, embassies, power stations and chain stores, and we do not accept “COD”
- We do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays or after hours
- Above mentioned major metropolitan areas include Johannesburg, Pretoria, Polokwane, Bloemfontein, Nelspruit, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Kimberley, Ladysmith, Potchefstroom, Welkom, Witbank and George.
- Strikes may cause delays and these are beyond our control
- We do not deliver any parcels of weight 10KG or more
- Economy service can take from 2 to 4 working days for delivery from dispatch, depending on the area of delivery. Shipping is expected to take longer during peak trading periods like December, Easter and other increased trading periods – during these periods our lead time of orders will increase (we may take longer than the usual 2 to 4 days to deliver your parcel).
- “Shipping” or “delivery” means the sending of a parcel to the client after it has become available and the payment has been received
- This policy applies to South African delivery addresses only – we regret we do not deliver to any address outside of South Africa.
- Certain items that may include batteries or magnets in the box will be shipped by road freight economy service as airlines often refuse to fly such items due to risks. As such deliveries of any items like a mouse, consoles, headsets, controllers and any other items that may contain batteries could take an extra day or two to be delivered. This is beyond our control and we apologies for delays in this regard.
The Courier Guy – Track your parcel.